This beautiful 1967 Lotus Elan coupe S3.
The car had a complete racing focussed build from a bare chassis, and is in prestine condition. After the complete build it only had a shakedown on Laguna seca. It’s brand new and ready to run. Comes with full registration and Californian title.
Overal the car is immaculate, the polyester body is crack-free and has a nice 3-color paintjob. Interior is fresh and the engine is just a piece of art on itself. Build with the idea to get the most out of it, but also to run it safely. Wiring is completely rewired and new.
• Tony Ingram built engine, all parts brand new except the block 185 bhp.
• Eight counter weight, knife edge, 72.75mm steel crankshaft.
• Steel Main Caps
• Ingram Head, Cams, Light weight Vernier Sprockets.
• CP Pistons 84mm
• Carrillo 5.23 Narrow Journal, Long Rods
• Billet Flywheel, Tilton Clutch
• Assembled and tuned by RPM, Rohnert Park, CA
• Oil System: custom Wet/Dry sump system with modified dry sump, high volume pump. 2 Quart Accusump.
• Kent/Petronix Distributor.
• Aluminum Radiator
• 45 DCOE Webers (new)
• RCI Fuel Cell, Holley Pump
• Fuel and Oil Lines: all either solid or steel braded
• 15-50 Joe Gibbs, HR Synthetic Oil
• AVO Adjustable perch shocks, Dave Bean Spring
• 2 ½” x 8” x 175# front
• 2” x 10” x 250# rear
• Adjustable Rear Sway bar
• Rear Wishbones adjustable for toe and camber
• Salisbury LSD (new), 3.9 gear.
• CV Drive Shaft conversion kit
• 13 x 5” Panasports, 5.0 x 22.0 x 13 Avons
Frame and Body Details:
• Right Hand Drive
• Full Roll Cage
• Frame strengthened and powder coated. Fire System, cockpit and engine compartment.
• Transmission, four speed, syncro, three rail, close ratio.
• Removable Steering Wheel.
• Custom Drivers Seat from Huffaker mold.
• New Interior Panels.
• Recovered Passenger Seat.
• Wink and Raydyot Mirrors.
• Plexiglass Headlight Covers
• Full Elan Manual
• 100% rewired with schematic drawings
• Autogage memory Tach
• One shake down weekend, Monterey Pre-Reunion, 2015.
Team Blackmoney Racing.